• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Another, slightly smaller, offering to the tiny parrot

Bookwyrm

Sprinting down the street
The second part of my big order of bird toys got here! I got six sola balls, fifteen pear links, twenty or thirty feet of paper cord, and I think the toy is called the curly twister.
Kaladin was more interested in the plastic bag the pear links came in than in the toys...
I think they might have given me a little less cord than I ordered, but I still have a ton, and it was pretty cheap, so I'm not concerned about that at all.
16002848693641356629620.jpg 1600284899812808571071.jpg

Bookwyrm

He's really liking them. He's just been munching through them! They aren't going to last very long...
They're about as soft as really soft styrofoam.

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Those sola balls are adorable, I've never seen them before. Kaladin looks excited!:heart:
You reminded me my tiny parrots are ready for their next offering:andor:
My lovies love sola balls, especially the girls.

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I've ordered some sola ball for my boys....I hope they like them!! I can't seem to find too many toys they enjoy :(

Bookwyrm

I've ordered some sola ball for my boys....I hope they like them!! I can't seem to find too many toys they enjoy :(
Let us know how it goes! Kaladin is loving his! They're making a huge mess, though. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Ali