• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

another contactless vet visit

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Gigi was due for her physical and nail clip and once again today, it was contactless. They met us in the parking lot, called and told me how it was going from the exam room. Gigi was "sassy" I'm told. Steps right up...then flies away, over and over. lol But she is a healthy and robust Linnie. When we got home she took a nap in the carrier, flew to her cage, preened like mad, but is now having a Nutri-berry and a drink. Resilient girl. Phew.

1601499703412.jpeg

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Gigi was "sassy" I'm told.
We wouldn´t expect any less :rolleyes:

Love the photo!! She´s just the sweetest little thing!

Glad all went well at the vet :)

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
She's so cute!

We've done 2 'sick bird' contactless vet visits, and with our other vet at least 4 contactless dog visits. I'm okay with the dogs, they have chronic illness that we just keep an eye on. But the bird visits sort of bother me. The office is great about talking to me before and after, and I could even email with the vet if I wanted to. I just feel like somehow you only get half the story, know what I mean?

Just me complaining.

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
We wouldn´t expect any less :rolleyes:

Love the photo!! She´s just the sweetest little thing!

Glad all went well at the vet :)
Aww thanks! My vet is wonderful and she has 5 lovebirds (!), 2 budgies, and 2 canaries. Gigi is no match for that experience!

She's so cute!

We've done 2 'sick bird' contactless vet visits, and with our other vet at least 4 contactless dog visits. I'm okay with the dogs, they have chronic illness that we just keep an eye on. But the bird visits sort of bother me. The office is great about talking to me before and after, and I could even email with the vet if I wanted to. I just feel like somehow you only get half the story, know what I mean?

Just me complaining.
Thanks! That's a lot of vet visits. I know what you mean. It's hard to know exactly what's going on behind closed doors. I sure hope I'm able to be there in person next time. 3-4 months, fingers crossed.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I'm glad it went well. Elvis just had his first on Monday. I was a little nervous because Elvis is, well Elvis. LOL. The vet said Elvis gave him a run for his money. :rolleyes: Of course. LOL. But overall,it went well.