• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Angry little monster.

DoubleTake

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
Angry bird, look at the hate in her eye. Can't blame her though, I take too many pics.

Note, after I the title of this post, she looked me square in the eye and pooped while glaring at me.

20191125_184048.jpg 20191125_184415.jpg 20191125_184444.jpg 20191125_184336.jpg 20191125_184237.jpg

Attachments

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Sassy pants with her feathers all ruffled! The camera turns Aoife into a monster if she's sitting on me. It usually results in quite a nip.

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
Sassy pants with her feathers all ruffled! The camera turns Aoife into a monster if she's sitting on me. It usually results in quite a nip.
That's it Dad,, your toast...:lol:
Nahhh, she came in for a kiss lol. Just didn't show it because we aren't supposed too lol. She cuddle up next to my face still angry. I know my girl, she would not go for my face intentionally.

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Galahad will intentionally go for my face... If I'm eating something and not sharing. How dare I! I sometimes forget.

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
Galahad will intentionally go for my face... If I'm eating something and not sharing. How dare I! I sometimes forget.
She will only go for my face if she is being nesty under a blanket. She isn't aiming for my face, its just may be the closest thing to her when she pops/lunges out. Only has happened twice?

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

Nobirby

Jogging around the block
My boy, Faith, has started taking his foot and tries to pull my jaw open. It would be okay if his nails weren't like tiny sharp needles.