• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Andy is getting a Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
We'll be picking her up tomorrow but he won't be seeing her for at least 30 days.

I sure hope they get along Andy has been Sad Since his Friend Annie died, and While i was in telling him his exciting news this evening, his head is even fuller of pin feathers than it was Yesterday and he doesn't allow us to touch him - we can talk to him, feed him and all that stuff But we're not allowed to touch So hopefully his lil' pinny head can hang in there another month and they make great friends and he can get a good head preening session in :D

Supposedly She is a Maroon Belly But that's what I was told Andy & Annie were/are And they never matched that, Then I was told Annie was a Yellow sided Green Cheek and she never matched that and Neither one match the Normal Green Cheek mutation either So ya I have no idea what Mutation of Green Cheek Andy is

but We'll see tomorrow if his future friend is really a maroon belly GCC or not

But we're meeting the lady tomorrow at 2, and its a 1hr 21 min trip There and back so around 2 hours or so there and back, If we don't get lost LOL

Hendryx

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridie
Ooooooh!..good luck, drive safe..can't wait to see pics!

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli

Pics are no issue with me LOL i'm often told I take too many, Have a filled photobucket account that agrees with those people lol

Babybreau

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tanya
Congrats! I too hope they get along. Can't wait to see pics!

Janie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jane
I would love for Zeke to have a friend! He isn't too keen on us preening him either and it just pains me to see all the pins. Same thing with Yoshi but not quite as bad.

Good luck, look forward to hearing all about it!

Becca0406

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Rebecca
:Congratwav: Can't wai to see the new faby! I too hope that it works out so Andy can have a good preening. Be safe and enjoy the :car: ride.:hehe: Sorry I just love the smiles on this forum:lol:

birdlover82

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Can't wait to see pics. I hope when they meet it lifts Andy's spirits.

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
Thanks guys

I hope it lifts his spirits too He was Quiet with her but now he's even more Quiet, really only squawks when we talk to him for the most part he looks out the window or just sits there doing nothing BUT i did notice he has started playing with his toys a little bit, His straws all have nibble bites in them So thats a plus because neither one of them Played when we got them.

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Thanks guys

I hope it lifts his spirits too He was Quiet with her but now he's even more Quiet, really only squawks when we talk to him for the most part he looks out the window or just sits there doing nothing BUT i did notice he has started playing with his toys a little bit, His straws all have nibble bites in them So thats a plus because neither one of them Played when we got them.
Poor little guy. I hope he likes his new friend:o:

Status
Not open for further replies.