• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Urgent Andy got spooked!!

RJ Noodle

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
Poor Andy, I hope all is well. Prob just freaked by the life changes since you just got him.

Kaylea

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kaylea
Vet checked andy from head to toe n said he is perfect sep for his plucking.. and since we just got him and were changing his diet n stuff he may get better...they wanna check his dropings to see if its anything else... but he was a good boy...he chewed on the towel not happy but once he seen he wasnt gonna dominate. He did grate..they also done his nails...and I dont think they had ever been done... when you held him his nails were so sharp that they went into your skin leaving blood dots..hes such a sweet little guy..giving kisses n letting me scratch his head..on the way home it was dark in the van and he atarted talking saying...how r u?...good birdy!!!! Helloooo, love ya!! Ty you all for being here...you always make it easier to deal..I just found out on the way to vet..my dad having heart problems and they took him by ambulance to the va hospital im 7 hours away n cant be with him..:(

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
:hug8: I will be thinking of your family.

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Vet checked andy from head to toe n said he is perfect sep for his plucking.. and since we just got him and were changing his diet n stuff he may get better...they wanna check his dropings to see if its anything else... but he was a good boy...he chewed on the towel not happy but once he seen he wasnt gonna dominate. He did grate..they also done his nails...and I dont think they had ever been done... when you held him his nails were so sharp that they went into your skin leaving blood dots..hes such a sweet little guy..giving kisses n letting me scratch his head..on the way home it was dark in the van and he atarted talking saying...how r u?...good birdy!!!! Helloooo, love ya!! Ty you all for being here...you always make it easier to deal..I just found out on the way to vet..my dad having heart problems and they took him by ambulance to the va hospital im 7 hours away n cant be with him..:(
Oh, Kaylea, so sorry. I hope he recovers quickly. :) :hug8:
Gad to hear Andy's well!! :dance4: :dance4:

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Don't feel bad. :)
Maybe it would help to send hima card or flowers?