• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures And then there's this...

BirdWorld

Rollerblading along the road

Zonlover

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Rebecca

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
@BirdWorld You probably already know about the mythology around Loki, but I thought I would share this with you just in case. I am Danish and Polish heritage. I have lived in Danmark and I speak Danish, so I grew up with Loki.

BirdWorld

@BirdWorld You probably already know about the mythology around Loki, but I thought I would share this with you just in case. I am Danish and Polish heritage. I have lived in Danmark and I speak Danish, so I grew up with Loki.

Yes, I think Norse mythology is quite interesting! Thanks for the link, I can always read more :D

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Ahhhh that explains it. I’m sure he visited lots of other people’s dreams. @ParrotNuts @Kiwi's Mom @Zonlover have any of you had dreams about large flying creatures that may or may not be Loki?
One time I had a dream about going on a school field trip on the magic school bus to a pterodactyl sanctuary that floated in the sky, does that count? :rofl:

Ulis_Beast

Real Name
Doroteja Lenassi
Loki has powers to bend time and to access minds. He is a magical guy!
But it is SOOO true! Time spent with him flies, he's so much fun to have around. I only wish I could take him to work.
Loki even managed to unlock a hidden part of my boyfriends soul, in his words: "I never thought I'd like parrots, but now I think I'd need atleast half a year to get over him if we lost him".. which is a lot, coming from him.

All parrots (animals) are magic.. If you know how and where to look!

Edit: Wow, you grew up in Denmark?! Now that is cool.. to me the drea EU country. I belive the Dutc have quality lives.

Last edited:

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
you grew up in Denmark?! Now that is cool.. to me the drea EU country. I belive the Dutc have quality lives.
Denmark is a very great place to live. There are a lot of positive things there, though it isn't perfect. Sadly no where seems perfect. I also get very depressed during Danish winters.

I grew up in the US mostly I studied in France, the US and Denmark. My mother's side is Danish. My father Polish. They spoke Polish around us, but they never wanted us to learn it. So I of course studied it at uni, but still haven managed to live in Poland. Though the Polish government is always sending me emails, they are begging Poles to return. I also speak French and of course English, but sometimes I have my doubts about that one! So many typos! English is a weird and difficult language.

Australia was my own ambition. A magical land with wallabies and parrots that I dreamed about since I was 8. It was my way to sorta build my own life.