• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

And I'm spent (literally).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
So now, off to a support group for SESO suffers :rofl:.

Nahhh, but its going to be quite a haul for these guys! Plus, I even squeezed in a few things for myself. :eek: I know! I was shocked too! I couldn't resist, I had to buy one of Pat's pendants and get it customized so I can waltz around with my Archie and Ella glass tile necklace. :heart: If you guys haven't checked out her Etsy shop, you really should! These customized glass tiles are way too cute to pass up for $8 :D

Mango Gyrl Designs by MangoGyrl on Etsy

On top of the Rosie Swings that the birds are getting, they are also getting quite a haul from TLA, and I *finally* ordered my scale, so that I can start weighing the birds and keeping track of that.
So now...its Ramen and frozen pizzas for a week :lol:

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Those are only $8???
That is a great deal!
NO KIDDING, right?! I was so shocked when I completely surprised when I saw the price and knew I had to get one. At that price, you could get one for each bird and just show your fid-love for every day of the week! :D

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I thought Pat was charging like $30!!!
They are for sure totally affordable, even if you have a flock of 10 :D

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
She has beautiful things in her shops

I bought a pair of earrings and a dragonfly pendant for me and 2 pair of gorgeous earrings for my DIL!!

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Dotty, she charges more if you want the chain, and what type of chain (she offers sterling silver and silver plated) but it still wouldn't have come out to that total. I actually have a chain that I lost the charm to, or should I say, Archie chewed off, so it works out perfectly!

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
wow, that sounds like you did a lot of shopping! I know, I ordered 1 of Pat's pendents last week, and I can't wait to get it, it is going to be sooo beautfiul! Let us know how your fids like their stuff that you got them, once it comes!

Deejo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
So now, off to a support group for SESO suffers :rofl:.

Nahhh, but its going to be quite a haul for these guys! Plus, I even squeezed in a few things for myself. :eek: I know! I was shocked too! I couldn't resist, I had to buy one of Pat's pendants and get it customized so I can waltz around with my Archie and Ella glass tile necklace. :heart: If you guys haven't checked out her Etsy shop, you really should! These customized glass tiles are way too cute to pass up for $8 :D

Mango Gyrl Designs by MangoGyrl on Etsy

On top of the Rosie Swings that the birds are getting, they are also getting quite a haul from TLA, and I *finally* ordered my scale, so that I can start weighing the birds and keeping track of that.
So now...its Ramen and frozen pizzas for a week :lol:
What a novel idea!! to buy something for yourself....LOL
It was such a pleasure shopping today - TLA, CABIRD NERDS, Avian Antics.....plus the things we purchased early this week. I may peek around a bit more tonight, lol...
Doris

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
*huggles* I'm glad you are going to start weighing your birds! It is so important!!!

Babybreau

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tanya
It was such a pleasure shopping today - TLA, CABIRD NERDS, Avian Antics.....plus the things we purchased early this week. I may peek around a bit more tonight, lol...
Doris
Sounds like you got lots of shopping done!!!

Pat's pendants are so beautiful!! I love mine!!

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
*huggles* I'm glad you are going to start weighing your birds! It is so important!!!
Yes, me too. I was really debating about picking up a scale BEFORE I switched the birdies foods, so I could get an idea of what they weighed before and monitor their weight changes on the new food. But, I put it off :(
So now, I'm definitely going to keep a watchful eye on their weights. :dance4:

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Doris
I know Doris! It was this vaguely familiar feeling...spending money on myself...:lol:
No though, it was great overall. My bank account is already cringing for Sidewalk Sale #2 though!

Status
Not open for further replies.