• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

...AN EMERGENCY WEATHER UPDATE...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Milton da Weatherbird heer...

...itz gonna be windi heer startin tonite...an deres been CLYDES in da south...mom iz lashin down da guinee pigz so dey dont rwoll down da street...an ah wil be in mi usual hidin plwace...undur dadz shirt...awl youse birds stay safe...

Milton da Weatherbird :umbrella2:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Super bad storms coming Monday morning... high winds... it's going to be interesting. Will let you know how it is!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I slept right through it. Some areas of South Carolina had substantial damage when a tornado danced around. Winds were upwards to 71 miles an hour just a few miles from us near the beach. Our local meteorologist said it was 4-5 miles from our area. My husband watched through the windows when it was blowing and pouring rain.... then the rain went from coming straight down to swirling around. That's about the time he really considered waking me up. It ended up heading out to the ocean and becoming water spouts and then north. The weather is beautiful here today, the sun has been out all day ...temp 82 degrees. I had to go out to pay bills ( at drive through windows) and saw gas at the smaller Walmart Marketplace was 1.59 a gallon !!!!

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
Da Bebe heres, da mama wok up tonday morn'g dere were snows on dat gound. Lots and lots of that whie naughty word. Da mama back in2 dose clunky chompy snow feet protectors, hers winters jaket and head thing she calls a hat. Plus dat thing she rapping around hers face. Day scary me. Hers hands r big mess too. She gots to quit scrachy dem, she waz crying lost nite. I's being goood boz but I needs mores food too. Scooby snacks please...

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Milton da Weatherbird heer...

...itz gonna be windi heer startin tonite...an deres been CLYDES in da south...mom iz lashin down da guinee pigz so dey dont rwoll down da street...an ah wil be in mi usual hidin plwace...undur dadz shirt...awl youse birds stay safe...

Milton da Weatherbird :umbrella2:
Gwey Gwey da Gwey here, Nachinol wedder boord weportin en Meechagun.
Wees habbin vawee thtronga whin herz. Itz ah guud daa ta teech da bieeg dummee hooman howda fwhy. Wees habbin 65 mph whind. Da neaayboors weeanee doag ahmoth blowed awaaay. Da doag phunny, hesz diddent nooz usez kanta peez intada whin. Usez getz ahh whet.I
Eyez go nowz, haffta phine wearz da bieeg dummie flwhyed ta. Prowabbly krash.

Geway geway da geway.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Grey Grey,

..tanks four da verry infwormative rweport...da guinee pigz didnt rwoll down da stweet...ah iz disappwointed ...so ah want two eet dem insted...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Last edited:

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Hi Grey Grey,

..tanks four da verry infwormative rweport...da guinee pigz didnt rwoll down da stweet...ah iz disappwointed ...so ah want two eet dem insted...

:rofl::laughing6::laughing7::loltears:. Ha ha ha ha ha bleep.. Eyes ahmoth felled offa mii purrrch!
Gu iinnee pigz tasthhh likea chiccan? I dontza knows.
Gewy Gwey.

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS...DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS..... :umbrella2:
eysz bitedidid ma bieeg daadee boo. Eysz makada guud thoup inz ma waatur bowlz. Da bieeg dummee thinkada eysz neadidid furwhessh waatur...thaying ina aleein Hooman voyce " your water needs changing"...ahggggg, da dummee dididnit eavin tasthedid itz. Eyzs woorrkedid ta makeths guys thoup.

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Oscar RBP here:: Mom is yellng her new trash can blew away! I told her she should use money in Apple's for me! I was sitting on a winda silly when noisy wind threw a plastic bucket at winda an almost hit me! Den it rain yesterday an rain so hard it tried to hit mees too! When we gonna get better wedder, Milton? Youz da all seeing wedder bird!

Last edited:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
When we gonna get better wedder, Milton? Youz da all seeing wedder bird!
Hi Oscar,

....da weathur wil git bettur...in da future,,,maybee tomorro...but ah don tink so...maybee next week...