• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Amazon attitude - photo thread.

Pat H

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Pat
My Amazons sit on my leg when I'm in the floor. I held the spoon on their level and then squeeze out a drop of juice into the spoon.

Zons are curious. He'll be watching. Probably licking the spoon. That's how Secret grabbed the syringe the first time

I was told to rinse the syringe (you take it apart) and not to use soap and water because the syringe breaks down quicker. Once it's difficult to squeeze slowly, I trash them.
That's why I like the syringes w/ the 0-ring... they work forever... just have to sterilize the syringe part thoroughly... [I used VERY HOT water].

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What?! I’m so disappointed!!! Here I was hoping for more Amazon Attitude photos, and I find I’m reading a thread on the care and feeding of syringes????? :ovract::laughin:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Oh yeah!

Ira

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Ira R.
@Macawnutz @zoo mom @Hankmacaw

I ordered syringes from Amazon and they arrived yesterday. These were awful, I can't read the numbers with the medication Secret has.

Found another syringe with regular dark numbers but it says non sterile. Can I buy these for her medicine? I really want the ones with the black rubber end, she used to them.

I just ordered a box of these.

redindiaink

Avenue Veteran
He's so fricken adorable until he's flying at me. Like this morning. My parter, "Hey, did you know he's sitting on top of his cage?" "Uh ...no?" *peers into room and sees the nest box door slightly ajar* He went from cute floofball to overexcited 'zon in a millisecond and flew at me when I tried to open the main door to get him back inside. His buddy now goes around the perimeter of his cage in the AM opening the doors so she can steal his food.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I just ordered a box of these.
I'm going to order the ones that Hankmacaw suggested. The ones she suggested are sterile and look like I can read the numbers.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
P,s, oral syringes wont fit in vet bottle cut off top. Luer slip tip will

Ira

Real Name
Ira R.

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He's so fricken adorable until he's flying at me. Like this morning. My parter, "Hey, did you know he's sitting on top of his cage?" "Uh ...no?" *peers into room and sees the nest box door slightly ajar* He went from cute floofball to overexcited 'zon in a millisecond and flew at me when I tried to open the main door to get him back inside. His buddy now goes around the perimeter of his cage in the AM opening the doors so she can steal his food.

Amazon male hormones are SO much fun!!!! NOT...