• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Allergy formula product review

Monaco

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
Hi guys. Ziggadocious, ziggy the ziggadoo dog that I took in after Theo passed has wicked allergies. I've been doing my standard elimination diet and trying a few meds. I think we've narrowed it down to a primary grass allergy (a new reason to hate Bermuda grass to add to the list.)

Anyway, I happened across this brand and tried a couple of formulas. This one I'm taking a picture of has, in a few days, done more than weeks of meds. It's worth a try, and affordable, doesn't have many ingredients that might disrupt a strict dietary protocol, and it seems palatable.

IMG_20200730_163032.jpg IMG_20200730_163048.jpg IMG_20200730_163057.jpg

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Great! Thank you for sharing.

Monaco

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
@finchly this is worth a try for your guys.

Reactions: Ali

Monaco

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
@Zara maybe this can help with Jacob's outbreaks? I can't remember now if his are from allergies. If they're fungal, we had success switching our lab to taste of the wild food.

Reactions: Ali

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
@Zara maybe this can help with Jacob's outbreaks? I can't remember now if his are from allergies. If they're fungal, we had success switching our lab to taste of the wild food.
Jacob has sensitive skin, they say it is common for the breed, so he has lots of skin promblems. I do not know if they will help or if I can get them but I will certainly look into it :) Thankyou for thinking of Jacob (my fluffy woofy :) )