• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

All Aboard -- Cockatoos

Deej

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Deena
:eek: How did I miss this thread?? It's like I forgot to register my kids for school.

Popcorn and Winston both Umbrella's present and accounted for! :dance5:

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I missed this thread too about Toos! My Sammy the U2 is here!

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
MYSTIC,Blk Palm Too...BARNEY,Umbrella Too....ECHO,Galah Too....SUNSHINE,Lesser Too.....CUDDLES,Foster Umbrella Too all said they would come too..!!!

robin's my baby

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
sarah
i will shaporon....if any one gets "lost" they will be at my house....but....i dont think i will return them:D oh also the mini jaws the shark (chipper) will join even tho he's a tiel ........
messge from chipper: eny body steals my seat and i bite them anyone look at me like im lunch will not make it to the end of the trip:evilgrin::laughing13:

SkyBlue

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Amber
I have a Goffin Cockatoo named Lovey. :) He's a big disco fan and loves to sing and dance! He sings using the sound "wah" and sounds just like Barry Gibb from the Bee Gees.

Last edited:

demelzazz

Moving in
Real Name
Midge
Well Caspa and Shatzi, the Triton Too's say as they are really people they are up in the front please,
Coco the Citron and Billly Bstard, Lesser sulpher, say smaller is good.
Rosy and Bruce, and Gigi the Galahs, (rose breasted) say pink is soooo beautiful. and Sox the old lady U2 say she is the grand dame of them all so will organise their vtravel plans over the pond first:dancing:
So thats 8 tickets on the TooToo train please:hehe::hehe:

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Dusty Wingfield wants to be in too!
OOOOOOOHHHH! I believe that Dusty is our first Slender Bil! Where are you guys located? He looks like the Western variety which is incredibly rare in the US.

Kermit

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jacque
Lucy wants to be here to! she is a female Lesser Sulfur Crested 'Too

she says 'hello!'

(just a fyi the cage is her old one she came with...she now has a new bigger one but i have no camera to take new pics with)

hotfoot jackson

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sue
Hi Jim, yep Dusty is a Western Corella (C. pasternator). We aren't in US we are in Dusty's home state, in the middle of her wild peoples home range, in Perth, Western Australia. How clever of you to notice she is a long bill!

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Hi Jim, yep Dusty is a Western Corella (C. pasternator). We aren't in US we are in Dusty's home state, in the middle of her wild peoples home range, in Perth, Western Australia. How clever of you to notice she is a long bill!
Sue,

That is so cool! Not only are SB2s fairly rare here in the US, but the Western Corellas are almost NEVER seen! I suppose we had more Easterns imported when it was still legal because they're a bit more flashy. We don't even tend to see pictures of the Westerns. Thanks so much for sharing!

There is also a Yahoo group for the rare Cockatoos. You might want to stop by with pictures. I have a feeling that they would be greatly appreciated! Please share with us what this little guy is like. Are the Westerns and Easterns pretty similar or would you say they're different in personality? I know the Easterns are incredibly intelligent and make wonderful pets...they're like their cousins, the Little Corellas though, lots of energy! Also, they tend to be incredibly mechanical.

rare-cocka2 : Rare Cockatoo Discussion

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
Little General and Percy are bringing a new friend Shammy

Last edited: