• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

All Aboard -- Cockatoos

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Beeba wants to know if she was included?

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
All you people who have RB2s and M2s kill me every time you post pictures of your birds!! :eek: :eek:

Aww do you want a pink 'too? Too bad you are not around, I know 2 people (I cannot take in 2 M2s...) who want to give me their M2s, one is a 8y.o female, and the other is a 14y.o male.:hug8: I am an Umbie person, and can deal with many Umbies:cool1:, but not too sure about M2s.. those birds are phycos ;) My mom said "Sure bring them home".. I told her she should think about it ;)

We already have a fostering U2 name Mobey/Joey that we took in. He is 21 and we are working on Step Ups and getting him used to fingers. He LOVES and craves cuddles and being with you, but whenit comes to step ups, he just doesnt understand what they are.

TwoG2s

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jaye

Things on the bus are as rowdy as ever.

Raspberry wants me to set the record straight. He is a Rose Breasted Cockatoo not a Rosella. :greet14:
Turns out that not only is Raspberry a Rose Breasted but so is Strawberry, Jaws, and Dino! A whole section of the bus has been renamed!

Beeba wants to know if she was included?
Oh good, Beeba is here to teach the other M2s manners :)

67 Toos cruising the Avenue looking for a good time!

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
:woot2: :woot2:

Somebody toss some edible trees in the bus to give the "inmates" something to do so they stop messing with our driver please!!!

ortegah

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega

Things on the bus are as rowdy as ever.

Turns out that not only is Raspberry a Rose Breasted but so is Strawberry, Jaws, and Dino! A whole section of the bus has been renamed!

Oh good, Beeba is here to teach the other M2s manners :)

67 Toos cruising the Avenue looking for a good time!
Oh my goodness! I love that bus!!! :rofl:

TwoG2s

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jaye
:woot2: :woot2:

Somebody toss some edible trees in the bus to give the "inmates" something to do so they stop messing with our driver please!!!
Gave the Toos some trees but it only made matters worse; they are flinging the splinters like spears right at our beleaguered bus driver :omg:

Welcome to Rebecca and Hub brand new owners of a 4yr old Umbrella; our 68th Too on the Avenue!

The U2s account for over 1/3 of the whole bus! 35% to be precise. Tika and Amanda are leading the Umbrella destructiveness.

EVERYBODY count your toes :)

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
OMG!!!! Nani just called and you should hear all the crazy noise!!! And I thought she would be a good girl....she is learning all kinds of things to drive Mommy batty from the other Toos!!!!

TwoG2s

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jaye
70 Toos rocking the bus down the Avenue

Welcome to Cherries_Angela's U2 and G2!

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
:driving: Not our driver!!! <<YIKES>>

70 Toos - :headsmack:.

Nani isn't behaving, driver impaired. Haven't heard from Solo for days, Bobo says he is "in control" ~ yeah right. Coco is supposed to be in the front seat to make sure no one picks on him.

Can one of you guys ask your Too to check on him please? He might need to get off this bus!

cnmngrl

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Jo
Wait, don't close the door I have 2 more that want to get on. Peaches (M2) and Ulu (BE2) promise to behave!

Hendryx

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridie
Deaja..the first too listed is a BE2 X U2..;) just fyi..

TITANIS

Biking along the boulevard
Aww do you want a pink 'too? Too bad you are not around, I know 2 people (I cannot take in 2 M2s...) who want to give me their M2s, one is a 8y.o female, and the other is a 14y.o male.
I LOVE the pink cockatoos. Unfortunately, M2s are way too much bird for me. I wouldn't be able to handle a M2, but RB2 is a very nice species and much smaller. I love the MM2s as well, but know relatively little about them. There's a MM2 and U2 in a store near me. The MM2 has been there for 1.5 years and it is still like the first time I saw the bird. The U2 has been there is less time and is already exhibiting signs of distress. It has the larger cage being a larger bird. U2/M2 species are highly sensitive birds emotionally.

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Wait, don't close the door I have 2 more that want to get on. Peaches (M2) and Ulu (BE2) promise to behave!
What??

Behave??? :hehe:

We won't hold it against them.:D

All aboard ~ 72 toos now!!:eek:

Abby

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Mary
the place just go a little fuller

Kirri (GSC2) is being very lady like waiting (apart from occasional bark)

Arora (RB2) is doing cartwheels to get on the forgetting what she's waiting for.

Sid and Nancy (RB2s) are a little unsure and hanging back

Fred and Martha (long billed corellas) are just screaming at anyone who gets in their space.

make that 78 with my lot.

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Oh boy!!!

We might need a semi trailer with windows, an air conditioner and, swinging ropes all over now!

Mary have you posted pics of your long billed corellas?? We don't have any members here with them ~ till now :)

Abby

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Mary
I think I did in the feathered fairway. They'd be in the aviary birds thread. I'll post another one in the cockatoo section though.

Ashley

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Ashley
Wait hold the bus Lucyfer my Citron Cockatoo wants to join

100_2016.jpg

P.S. I hope you have Too insurance on your bus:hehe:

tammie

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tammie
When you get to North Carolina slow down. Scout my G2 wants to hop on. Just be sure you have him for a long road trip!! His mommy wants some peace and quiet for a few days!!