• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Ali's Menagerie: The Thread!

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
Alistair, I have a few questions.

Is there an 'about me' section? I couldn't find one.
Also, are the care sections your thoughts and words verbatim, or things you've learned, experienced and/or read elsewhere?
I know people will read and believe what is there. Have you put in your site where the info is from (you, special groups, vets)?
Have you put down what experience you have, especially if the sections on care are totally your thoughts.

This looks to be an educational site you've created. Granted I've not read it entirely.
I couldn't find any offered proof that what is there is proven fact.

Tell me the section if I've missed it, or let me know if it's still coming.

And welcome back!

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
I like his site, and what I've read looks good. Pretty general information for the most part.
But, if someone is there to find a much needed answer, they need to know whether the knowledge is scientifically proven, or just one person's knowledge so they can make educated decisions on whether to follow it, or verify it.
I also know if you use published statements from other sources, you should place the credit for where you got it.
Same with photos, it's horrible to be hit with copywrite theft! I know breeders who have been hit with lawsuits, and some that have gone after others for using their photos unasked.