• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Ali's Menagerie: The Thread!

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
Hey Ali, I think there's one more thing you should do to keep yourself safe.
Put a disclaimer on your site that you do not advise anyone to use your advice and knowledge exclusively, especially if medical related.
Or something like that, I'm not sure of the best wording.
You don't want anyone coming back and saying your site said it's safe/good to do something that caused injury to their bird or pet.

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Put a disclaimer on your site that you do not advise anyone to use your advice and knowledge exclusively, especially if medical related.
You don't want anyone coming back and saying your site said it's safe/good to do something that caused injury to their bird or pet.
Hi ya,
Thanks, thats a great idea. It hadn't even crossed my mind!

Aves

Rollerblading along the road
Welcome back! :excited1:
I subbed to your YouTube channel!
Nice site! It's easily one of my favorite .uk websites! Is it free web hosting?
The last two mammal pictures won't load for me.
Could be a broken link. It doesn't work for me either. If anyone's on a computer or a laptop and the photos don't load, click on F12, then click the console tab, and it will tell you the issue.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Disclaimers are always a good idea - I don’t have one on my site! Thanks for the suggestion. .

@Ali yours looks great.

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Is it free web hosting?
I upgraded to a paid version purely to get the most out of it. There is the option for free hosting though.

Oh right that reminds me; Ali did you delete the videos? Because I subscribed months ago and I’m sure I remember watching your videos...
I changed all the settings back to unlisted as I'm trying to produce actual content instead to a better quality. I have a video filmed, but it still needs work (and a voiceover).I

Disclaimers are always a good idea - I don’t have one on my site! Thanks for the suggestion. .

@Ali yours looks great.
Thank you!