• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Air quality monitor

Ephy

Walking the driveway
Hey
Wondering if anyone uses an air quality monitor in your bird rooms?

Im looking for a recommendation, if anyone uses them to monitor common indoor pollutants, and harmful gases etc.

Thanks

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Bump

cheekypie

Walking the driveway
I don't use a moniter but just a simple air purifier works to get rid of the nasties in the house air. I recommend getting a HEPA type of air purifier and staying away from ones that mention ozone٫ if you would like an air purifier. I know this is old but i hope it helps anyways.

Ephy

Walking the driveway
I don't use a moniter but just a simple air purifier works to get rid of the nasties in the house air. I recommend getting a HEPA type of air purifier and staying away from ones that mention ozone٫ if you would like an air purifier. I know this is old but i hope it helps anyways.

I would love to get an air purifier but I have no idea which ones dont have ionizers and are safe for birds.
Which one do you use?

cheekypie

Walking the driveway
I would love to get an air purifier but I have no idea which ones dont have ionizers and are safe for birds.
Which one do you use?
I don't have a specific brand٫ but usually most air purifiers don't include most toxic metals unsafe for birds٫ such as teflon because eventually it gets unsafe for us. Ill screen shot some good ones that i see on Amazon if that helps!

Ephy

Walking the driveway
I don't have a specific brand٫ but usually most air purifiers don't include most toxic metals unsafe for birds٫ such as teflon because eventually it gets unsafe for us. Ill screen shot some good ones that i see on Amazon if that helps!
sure, that would be great, thanks :)

cheekypie

Walking the driveway
And forgot to mention٫ would the room size be big or small?