• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Air fliters

Mantis64

Rollerblading along the road
I live in the uk can anyone give good suggestions on air fliters that dont have release ions and are safe to use around birds. I am looking for something at a good price and is effective

olivierr1

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Olivier
I have the Levoit 131 purifier. It has a 3 stage filtering system and can filter my entire flat a few times an hour. I live in the UK as well and this was my best option. It's not cheap however, around 180 pounds but definitely worth it for my birds!
Unfortunately, you're not gonna find anything that good at a lower price. All the cheap ones have a massive lack of intake power and use ionizing to attract dust

Mine also detects the air quality in real-time and will adjust the power of it if the air becomes worse. If you're cooking for example. I can also control it from my phone!

TinySheep

Strolling the yard
Real Name
NO.
I have the Levoit 131 purifier. It has a 3 stage filtering system and can filter my entire flat a few times an hour. I live in the UK as well and this was my best option. It's not cheap however, around 180 pounds but definitely worth it for my birds!
Unfortunately, you're not gonna find anything that good at a lower price. All the cheap ones have a massive lack of intake power and use ionizing to attract dust

Mine also detects the air quality in real-time and will adjust the power of it if the air becomes worse. If you're cooking for example. I can also control it from my phone!
@olivierr1

Thank you so much for sharing! Even though this isn’t my question that you answered the levoit 131 is perfect for my room :0

it looks like it could fit on my dresser or beside Table :0

(if not that’s okay, those are just the most convenient places)

olivierr1

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Olivier
@olivierr1

Thank you so much for sharing! Even though this isn’t my question that you answered the levoit 131 is perfect for my room :0

it looks like it could fit on my dresser or beside Table :0

(if not that’s okay, those are just the most convenient places)
Anytime! There's an absurd number of great systems out there. Scarlettparrotessentials have some great bird specific ones, they're expensive tho!

Reactions: Ali