• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

...ah hav been bizzy...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
...gwrowin new fedders...ah usually jus pull dem owt cuz it feelz gud to do dat...but ah hav decided to let dem gwrow...four now...dad an mom are so happi dey is crwyin...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
My mom gets upset when I over groom my nails. Says I does it jus ta stick dem inta her skin.
Humans is wierd. -- Oscar RBP -- Mom has started ta want ta scritch my head. I admit it feels nice when she gets rid of da pinnies. Moms been real unhappy since Sunshine died. Maybe she will feel better if she can scritch my pinnies. Humans cry for da dumbest stuff!
Now da cold is back, your new fedders will help yous feel warmer, Milton. Good ta hear from ya!

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
...gwrowin new fedders...ah usually jus pull dem owt cuz it feelz gud to do dat...but ah hav decided to let dem gwrow...four now...dad an mom are so happi dey is crwyin...

Fiona heah Miwton. Dontcha pull dem fedders unless dey LOOSE - only de ones dat come out easy. I wood bee crwyin if I didn't leeve mine awone! Hey do ya wanna pway peep-a-boo? Mommie gets pwetty silly when she pways dat game!

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Hi Miltie! Dis is Newt! I pulz out my fedders too. Mom scritches my head an plays with me, plus she givz me new toys wen she sees me doin it! I traind her so good!!!

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Hi Fiona...

...ah lik to plway peekboo...as ah call it...ah lik to yell peekboo...den huff and puff....

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Oohhh goodie! I dunno how to huff and puff, but I can learned!
:budgie2: Fiona, the blue budgie (and I's pwetty too) Peeeeep-a-boo! Miwton I likez yer picture dere! You is pwetty too!