• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

African Grey Parrot Aviary Zoo

zeeshanahm

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Zee Ahm
Is African Grey Parrot Aviary Zoo legitimate breeder, or SCAM?
Located at Texas

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
I think it a scam. The writing is odd, they are not using English correctly in many of their sentences.
And since they are based in the US, I'd think they'd use correct English.
The price is also low for what they're selling for these days.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Just visited their website and I'm suspicious that they're not legit. One, their prices seem too low. Second, they say nothing about how you get the bird or where they're located. Third, one of their testimonials is about a hyacinth macaw. Anyone that claims to sell hys in usually not legit.

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
A good way of checking a scam is a simple copy and paste of some of what is written on the site

As parrot breeders, we specialize in happy, well-adjusted companion parrots. Confident, highly socialized babies can be your friends for life. Our baby parrots start out under their parents and then are brought into our intensive care nursery,we give our African grey babies a lot of love and attention There, they receive lots of nurturing and gentle handling; they start out in the world feeling safe and secure.They are our pets and companions first and we enjoy seeing our parrots go to pet homes as members of the family

i have just googled the above that was taken from the site you mentioned and the same wording is found on a number of sites some of wich my anti virus wont allow me to browse as they are fraudulent sites.

Scam IMO

Birdguy202

Moving in
They sent me an address that’s in Austin TX in a suburban neighborhood. I doubt it’s legit. I viewed the BBB report on bird scams and this site seemed to possess some of those traits. I also searched some of the images and found other almost identical parrot websites with the same photos. Their email responses to me were also not what I expect after having purchased two parrots in the past 20 years. Hope this help.