• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Affordable bird toys??

bird_mama

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Shay
So I have a bit of a predicament, Romeo loves to chew toys, and I can’t stop buying them. I know every bird does, And nothing makes me more excited than going out or shopping online and finding things that he’ll love; But forking out so much in less than 2 weeks is undoable. I really need some affordable bird toy stores that are safe. (I’ll even restart making my own toys if anyone has stores that sell individual parts.) Thank you all so so much!

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
So I have a bit of a predicament, Romeo loves to chew toys, and I can’t stop buying them. I know every bird does, And nothing makes me more excited than going out or shopping online and finding things that he’ll love; But forking out so much in less than 2 weeks is undoable. I really need some affordable bird toy stores that are safe. (I’ll even restart making my own toys if anyone has stores that sell individual parts.) Thank you all so so much!
California Bird Nerds, a vendor on this site sells toy parts.

@calibird

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
We also offer a 10% off Coupon Code for Avian Avenue Members aam5c

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Here's all of our vendors:

Monaco

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
Definitely try our vendors! I'm sizing up a little for my girl, and they have been really helpful to get the right materials and sizes for her.

More specifically, the most recent have been :
Hoot n holler's foraging toys
Lil monsters bongo box
Seriously nutz box

Last edited:

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
I get almost all of Jade's toys from our vendors. I kind of had a big stock of things built up when I got Jade, but she is more of a chewer than my previous bird was, so I get her toys mainly from Seriously Nutz. I get one of the toy boxes every time I order, Sarah always knows just what Jade likes and Jade adores her toys.

Miss Annamarie

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie
Making toys has really saved me money! Though I do once in awhile spoil them with toys from the vendors!

FeatherMan

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Mitch
The fact that I got a bidet is really going to make my toy bill go up compared to the last time I had a parrot. :roflmao: :roflmao: And the fact that toilet paper is like gold right now in the US definitely won’t help!

05E6FE7B-6C5F-48A6-818A-53ED936A89E4.jpeg