• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Affection? Or agression?

Val1989

Meeting neighbors
Sorry for the questions! I tried to upload the video, but it would let me (15 seconds) but here is a link.

The power goes out...sorry. Cherry got on my son's shoulders and immediately buried his face in his hair amd started open/closing his beak against his cheek and neck. I wad worried he would bite his ear, but didn't. The crest is down, although that seems rational if you are going to bury your head in something.

It seemed sweet but today was the first day once he was out of his cage he seemed to be ready to bite my finger for Step Up. No warning his.

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
It looks like he’s just preening, playing with, or being affectionate with your son. He doesn’t look like he is being aggressive. If your son is uncomfortable with this, maybe he can encourage Charlie to hang out on his lap by giving him his favorite treat there or by putting some fun toys on his lap.

Val1989

Meeting neighbors
It looks like he’s just preening, playing with, or being affectionate with your son. He doesn’t look like he is being aggressive. If your son is uncomfortable with this, maybe he can encourage Charlie to hang out on his lap by giving him his favorite treat there or by putting some fun toys on his lap.
Kiddo was fine. I was the one scared he was going to get bit. Afraid that would be traumatic for an 8-year-old. Just a nervous mum!