• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Advice please, bunny

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Congrats on your new little fluffy bunny! Very cute! :loveshower:

Theyve had him since he was a baby too! I cant imagine giving away an animal ive had for so long just because they arent shaped the right way
When my Jacob was 5 months old, I noticed something was wrong with him and took him for an Xray. Hip dysplasia on both sides. I had a contract of sorts with the person who bred him so I reached out to get a partial refund. I took Jacob with me when I went to meet the guy and he was very persistant in trying to convince me to leave Jacob there, not take the refund and to take another pup (little 8 week fluff ball) home instead!!!! Like, this dog has been with me 3 months, there was no way I was leaving him there!!

Miss Annamarie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie
Congrats on your new little fluffy bunny! Very cute! :loveshower:

When my Jacob was 5 months old, I noticed something was wrong with him and took him for an Xray. Hip dysplasia on both sides. I had a contract of sorts with the person who bred him so I reached out to get a partial refund. I took Jacob with me when I went to meet the guy and he was very persistant in trying to convince me to leave Jacob there, not take the refund and to take another pup (little 8 week fluff ball) home instead!!!! Like, this dog has been with me 3 months, there was no way I was leaving him there!!
Aw, poor little guy, I'm glad you were insistent on keeping him!!

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Awww...I'm so glad your little Bundt Cake is home! And I agree, the ears are beyond cute! :heart:

Birdie Mama

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Could you have sent him away?
View attachment 355338
(this was around that time, a little before I think)

He was like this when I got him,
View attachment 355339

oh my goodness! Be still my heart!! :faint:

i love chows to begin with but he was adorable!! I would have kept him with no hips and even no ears!!! Bravo to you for seeing passed his flaws, too many people only see the book cover, not what’s inside! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I keep a look out on rescue sites and preloved/pets 4 homes all the time, just in case there is something near me in need
I avoid that with a barge pole or I´d be in deep trouble.
I can´t say no if something falls upon me. Like Aldora quite literally. And it´s known here I signed and took ownership of the little Quaker before his unfortunate passing.

Ali

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
I avoid that with a barge pole or I´d be in deep trouble.
I can´t say no if something falls upon me. Like Aldora quite literally. And it´s known here I signed and took ownership of the little Quaker before his unfortunate passing.
I try to avoid it, but I always go back. I don't do it as much since Iris, as I know I'm not allowed. Maybe every week or two

Sparkles99

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He's beautiful! Congratulations.