• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

advice on migrating

anuska

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Anuska
Hi all,
I am dental hygiene student currently completing my degree here in Trinidad and I am considering moving abroad to practice afterwards and continue my education.My question is does anyone have any advice with regards to immigrating to Canada or any country in general ? I have been reading that quarantine is mandatory, I know very little of the process but I can tell that it's a very strenuous process and I would hate to put my amazon fids through that.Have any of you gone through the process and can share your experience? If it's a horrible process I would ultimately reconsider even leaving my home.The reason I am opting to go abroad is because my country does not seem to have a promising future for my degree. I have rarely travelled abroad and so I have very little knowledge.I know Canada is relatively cold in comparison to where I come from it would be a huge adaptation for my fids. Are any of you from Canada and how do you manage with your fids ? Are you able to go outdoors much or is it only during winter time such restraint is placed.

alicat

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Ali