• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Adopting a new parrotlet baby soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebysFids

Hit the Road
Real Name
Deby
yeaaaaaaaaaaa I found a really great breeder in Grand Rapids , Michigan that I'am going to go see and adopt a baby from on monday , not sure if I want a blue or a yellow guess I will find out then, going to pic out a cage tomorrow and get everything set up :) I picked out 2 names
Scooby for a blue male and Ziggy for a yellow male :)

Big.Green.Chicken

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Anna
:cheer: CONGRATULATIONS :cheer:

Very cute names

Micki

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Micki
Congratulations! Be sure to post pics when you can.

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
Congrats! I love parrotlets! My Poppet is my little bossy boss that clings to my collar. :)

GRANNYKAT50

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
kathy
Congrats. I love my parrotlet boys. They are so fun to watch. I also love listening to the little chirps.:hehe:

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
yeaaaaaaaaaaa I found a really great breeder in Grand Rapids , Michigan that I'am going to go see and adopt a baby from on monday , not sure if I want a blue or a yellow guess I will find out then, going to pic out a cage tomorrow and get everything set up :) I picked out 2 names
Scooby for a blue male and Ziggy for a yellow male :)

Congratulations! Keep us posted!!

birdlover82

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures. They are great little birds.

Jeddy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Jan
:dance5:Wonderful news. Be sure and stock up on bandaids! Just kidding. They can be a bit nippy but they are love bugs and so amazing.

DebysFids

Hit the Road
Real Name
Deby
Bandaids huh lol , if I can get bit by an Eckie and a grey I don't thinka parrotlet bird will hurt to much, try getting bit by a CAG lol especially one that draws blood,not my cag a friends cag

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Bandaids huh lol , if I can get bit by an Eckie and a grey I don't thinka parrotlet bird will hurt to much, try getting bit by a CAG lol especially one that draws blood,not my cag a friends cag
Well, :lol:, I've been nipped by a macaw, and I'd rather be nipped by a macaw than bitten by my p'let, because she gnaws. :eek: So, make sure you get those bandaids just in case ;)

Icebird

Moving in
Real Name
Jim Venables
You haven't been bitten until you've had a bird bite out a chunk of skin and then sit there and glare at you while he eats the chunk he tore out! I had this happen with a goffin years ago, and while I was pretty upset at the time, the bird was just scared and once we got through that he calmed down.

Jim

M

M.C Bird Rescue

We had some super cute Plets here a few months ago. They were ex breeders but super tame and cute. they went into a great home with my aunt, as I couldnt trust people to not keep breeding them. My aunt has them, and she loves them. heres a pic of them....
They were ex breeders meaning too old to safely produce clutches.

Too Too and Sam

DebysFids

Hit the Road
Real Name
Deby
Jim your bird is a very pretty boy and thoose x-breeders are pretty to :)

No Ziggy comeing , she has Scooby Doo on his hatch certificate and she has been calling him Scooby and she thinks he sort of knows his name, she was going to keep him for a pet at one time then she changed her mind but she is very picky on who she sells him to I guess I must have passed the test and she wanted someone who has bird experience and is going to keep him for a pet not a breeder bird, we talked 3 or 4 times and it's nice to know she trusts me with her special baby and my soon to special baby, but all my birds are special :)

Status
Not open for further replies.