• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Admin Messaes

Icey

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Is it possible for messages from admin to stay locked on first post?
There was one regarding the 503 error message stating to send screenshots yesterday (I'm on UK time) but it was half way down page 2 by the time I saw it.
After reading messages from other members, they didn't see it either, until it was too late to send them in.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
It is at the top of the "Announcements from the Admins" section, but no, it can not be kept at the top of the recent list.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
They only needed screenshots after a certain time, so all the ones they had prior to that time were irrelevant.

Basically the host said the issue that people have been having the last few days is fixed, but Sarah asked if we still get any after that time, to share them. So far no one has had a 503 error after that post was made, which is GOOD as it means the problem really IS fixed :)

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
They only needed screenshots after a certain time, so all the ones they had prior to that time were irrelevant.

Basically the host said the issue that people have been having the last few days is fixed, but Sarah asked if we still get any after that time, to share them. So far no one has had a 503 error after that post was made, which is GOOD as it means the problem really IS fixed :)

I have zero faith that it is fixed. It's only fine because I want it to break! If it goes down I need the member it happened to ( I'm pulling IP addresses to prove it ) and the time. I want a screenshot because I need the actual error, not just some member having Internet trouble.

So far we have no errors today.

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I had a slow down yesterday evening/actually probably tge wee early hours of the AM. I didn't think about letting it finish, I stopped the page load & re-loaded then it was fine. Next time I'll let it play out.
Sorry!

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
I had a slow down yesterday evening/actually probably tge wee early hours of the AM. I didn't think about letting it finish, I stopped the page load & re-loaded then it was fine. Next time I'll let it play out.
Sorry!
I had the same. I let it play out and it eventually loaded.