• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Access Veterinary Care Crystal Minnesota

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
This veterinarian clinic is set up for low income people like myself. Dr Jenna Buley DVM, is willing to work with birds. I was greeted at the door, immediately whisked back into room, that was pre-warmed for our visit. I had called as Mom and I were leaving my place. Dr Jenna, came in, taking my girl, to a high oxygen, warming, humidity controlled box. She was wonderful with my constant inquiries. And even though I lost my beautiful baby girl. I would highly recommend this clinic.
Access Veterinary Care | Affordable Vet Clinic in Minneapolis / Crystal Area

Access Veterinary Care

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
They must be a fantastic clinic to still get such a strong recommendation. I've never heard of a heated exam room and it sounds like they were really on top of things.

I am sorry a thousand times that Sweet Pea is gone. :sadhug: I hope your darling Bebe will help you through your grief.

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
I'm glad they treated her and you as well as they could and tried as hard as possible to help her. My vet did similar years ago when Nerd eventually passed. They put him in a warm oxygen box as he was too weak to go through anything else. They let me sit beside him and reach in and hold him on my hand which he liked. The oxygen did really perk him up but he was pretty sick and eventually left us. I gave them high marks too and glad your guys did everything they could for her. I'm sorry she left you but you all did the best you could and she knew it:bluhug:

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Sadly they no longer see avian patients and Dr Jenna is no longer at this clinic