• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS AAers interested in Wingdow's SWS Kitchen Sink Gym Special

Wingdow

Sprinting down the street
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
I seem to learn something about my new wingdow.com website every day. Today, I learned that when I run a 10% off special on a product with a drop down list of differently-priced options, it does not say “Sale” for every item in the drop down list---although the prices shown in the drop down list ARE the correct 10% off special prices. I was confused at first when I saw this---and thought some AAers looking at this special might be confused, too. All prices shown in the drop down list for “number of perches” ARE the discounted, special prices.

So---just to make sure there is no confusion for those of you interested in these hanging gyms, here’s the “special” price you will receive during the SWS---and the price you should be seeing on the website under "Specials":

Large Kitchen Sink (1" diameter tubing for large Macaws and Cockatoos):
  • 10 perch - $216 (regular price $240)
  • 8 perch - $189 (regular price $210) - one in stock
  • 6 perch - $162 (regular price $180)
Medium Kitchen Sink (3/4" diameter tubing for Grey/Amazon-size birds)
  • 10 perch - $207 (regular price $230)
  • 8 perch - $180 (regular price $200)
  • 6 perch - $153 (regular price $179) - one in stock
  • 4 perch - $117 (regular price $140) - two in stock
Small Kitchen Sink (1/2" diameter tubing for small to medium birds)
  • 10 perch - $198 (regular price $220)
  • 8 perch - $171 (regular price $190) - one in stock
  • 6 perch - $144 (regular price $160)
  • 4 perch - $108 (regular price $130)
The sizes I have in stock can be shipped immediately. The sizes I don't have in stock may take a week or two to get because they will be made for us. If you decide to order one of these, we will email you and let you know when to expect delivery.

Last edited:

KimKim

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I forgot about these! Is this a 6 perch? image.jpeg

Wingdow

Sprinting down the street
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
@KimKim Hi, Kim. Yes---that's the 6 perch. And I have that one here if you think Babalu would like it. As you know, I'm a stainless steel kid---but these pvc gyms are really nice, which is why we carry them...