• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A WEATHERBIRD COMMUNICATION...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Milton da Weatherbird heer...da tornadow season iz startin...da hooman weathur persons are tellin odder hoomanz dat dere mite be da tornadows arond....ah recoomend dat awl youse birds dat have hoomanz neer da tornadows to have dem put youse in a safe pwlace as soon as dey can...ah lived threw a tornadow once...it waz only a little far away fwom heer...dad put us awl in da basement wit da spidurs...

...ah lik to call tornadows CLYDES...so frwom now on ah will call da tornadows CLYDES...

Milton da Weatherbird :umbrella2:

Member IWA (International Weatherbird Association)

Predicting the weather on Avian Avenue since 2018...

TikkiTembo

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chelsea
Milton. Is me, Chipper. We will has huge icey stormy here tomorrow. Mama says the Jenny-Er-Ator is ready. I don't know who Jenny is, but she will get the bites if she comes close to my teethy beek!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Chipper...

...da ice stworms mak da hoomans nutz...den dey try do dwive da carz arond an smak into eech odder...da hoomans just are not da smartist tings arond are dey....:laughing1::laughing1:

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Da Bebe here,da mama sez that itss iceey heck outsibe. Shes walking wit her kane wit da spikers on da end. It's goin below zero tonight heres. Da mama runs the vaporiser at night near my condo so I's is warm. Plus double blankies. Those nados are no funs either. Mama is always ready wit da weatherbands radio. Shes gots my travels cage set up and da backer packer rights by doors.

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Youz guys have da Clydes or tornmadoes or watsever. I have CATS!!! (Oscar RBP) My new owner allows da outdoors CATS!!! to jump up on da airs cond dish on er and den they cans see inside our room and dere is nuttin betweens da CATS!!! and us just a window!!! I keeps giving new owner de alarms calls for predators but she doan listen. The Bocca GCC helps wif the alarm and all da stupid udder birds fly and scream. but she doz nuffin! We had da tree inch snow, the 15 degree weather, da winds trying to blow da windows out and an I doan mind dat. But what can I do to get owner to keep doze CATS!!! away?

Milton, youz is a wize and experienced bird. What should I do????

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Milton youze is right. Doz hoomins are not da smartess. My hoomin is one of da smarter ones. She complaints about da stoopid hoomins drivin in da snow.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I have CATS!!!
Hi Oscar...

...da catz are a rweal pwoblem...ah hav catz arond heer two...da catz gots a sparrow in my fwont yard da odder day... :jawdrop1: ...dat maks me mad...ah suggest we awl git togedder an lay POOPS awl over da cats...poop rwight on dere little cat headz....an den keep poopin on dem...an den pick up tings an dwrop da tings on dem...dis is WAR...we tayke no prisonerz....:angry:

Milton da Angry Too :umbrella2:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
A WEATHERBIRD UPDATE...

it'z gonna be windy tooday...if youse hav guinee pigz at youse houze ah suggest youse tye dem down so dey don go rollin down da street....pwreferably in a fwryin pan so youse can eet dem...

Milton da Weatherbird (and guinee pig chef):umbrella2: