• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A WEATHERBIRD COMMUNICATION...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
...a larje hwello toi awl birds on da Avenue...if youse iz a hooman...youse hav three secondz to git owt...or else DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS...

...now dat dey r gon...happi tanksgivin to youse awl...a lot of hoomans eet bird today...wich iz weerd...but ah lik da sweet potatows and da veggies dat ah steel fwom dere platez...we hav a visztor heer...da Elvis iz heer...hez a cockatwo lik mee..but he duznt hav ani yellow on him...hez atually kinda pink in sum plwaces...even wit dat dwawbak...hes still a PRETTY PRETTY BIRD...eben tho ah am da PRETTIEST BIRD...

...now on two da weatherfourcast four da Avenue...bwight an breezy today...wit da:marlenesmile: owt today...but attshun...dere gonna bee a chanje in da weather tomorrow...itz gonna git colder...wit a big chanze of SNOW...ah feel da chaje cumin on in my fedders...so git reddy four da sno...maybe git youse hooman to mak youse a :snowman3:

Milton da Weatherbird :umbrella2:

Member IWA (International Weatherbird Association)

Predicting the weather on the NEW Avian Avenue since earlier this month! ;)

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Hoppy Tanksgivin to yous too. Da Bebe heres, da mama wok mes up early grrrr, but I's knows she russhing todat cuz ofs tanksgivin.. I gots brekefast, masshed sweet taters, broccolis and mushing stuffs. It's freeeeezzzing heres. Wit mores rain, white stuffs tommmorrws. Haves a gr8 days

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Have good thymes wit Elvis, he look like kewl birb too. Maybe yinz can has de food fights! Dat always get hoomans all crazeeeee :lol:
Hi JoJo and Loki...

...da Elvis an me had a scweemfest dis mornin...ah told him to SHUT UP...but hes a 'too lik me...we don lissen to nobody or no bird...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

d_msparkles

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Happy Thamksgiving! My hoomans were cooking cranberries this morming but didn’t let me hab any. So rude! I give them da bites when they finally lets me out my cage. :shifty:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Waffles...no cwanberrys...dat is BBBIIITTTIIINNN tyme indeed...ah just got dun eetin da sweet potatoes and veggies...den ah attacked da applez pie...so ah got sum...:hehepink:

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Happy Tanksgiving everybirdy! Dis here is Skittles. Mineownmama Moved me to a new cage yestewday. What does she fink I am, just to push me awound wike dat? Anyhowsumeber, I didn’t mind (sssshhhhh she still thinks I am goin with da Biiiiitesssss) because it is a MUCH bigger cage, and I got wots of new toys wiff it.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Skittles...

...ah lik dat...keep da hoomans guessin bout youse intenshuns....mak sure dey iz payin attenshun...

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
My mom wents away all day wif her friend! Dis is da Oscar Growch RBP. Mom dinnt eben leave us with any veggs cause she said she was late. Late?!! We was alls unhappy. Let meez tell youz.

Today, Moms gave us da turkey and I did eats a little. But I had sweets taters wif sweets stuff on its. And then we hads punkin pie. So I forgave her for goin way yesterday. Well, a little. did BITES, but not hard bites. She still had the pie stuff in da room, you understands...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
So I forgave her for goin way yesterday. Well, a little. did BITES, but not hard bites. She still had the pie stuff in da room, you understands...
Hi Oscar...

...youse used DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS corrwreckly...excelent work!

...da pie stuff iz tastey...ah lik applez pie stuff a lot...