• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A photo tells the story

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Thanks Anne, Miriam,Cher,Marie & Susanne.
They were eating together again this evening, and sitting side by side. This morning Gryphon was acting a bit dominant. Susanne said he was letting her know her place. Men...:rolleyes:..sheesh..:p

srtiels

Ripping up the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Susanne
Carole...after talking with you I had to give these brats some papaya...so I took a pix as I cut it into little pieces for them. The Little Itty Bitty Girl will like it that way til she gets used to larger chunks. And the banana end thru the wire and apple are fine. Other fruit can be chopped up this way.

Glad her and Gryphon are now friends :)

Attachments

chompie_puppy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
I can't believe I lived in Africa for all those years and never knew about Mousebirds! Now I'm in Australia and there's no way for me to get one! :rolleyes: *Sigh*

They are both absolutely adorable! :heart: Feel free to post many, many more photos of these two! :D

srtiels

Ripping up the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Susanne
I can't believe I lived in Africa for all those years and never knew about Mousebirds!
---------------------------

Kelsy...LOL...in Africa they are considered pest birds. They are like pigeons or doves here...all over the place. The most common one is the Speckled mousebird in Africa.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Thanks Susanne! Sorry you can't get one Kelsey. No plans to visit the US?{you could hide one up your shirt sleeve}:lol:
j/k:hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.