• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A little outlet for those burned by a certain online store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobotomy

Checking out the neighborhood
Hello guys, I hate to really get into this, and bring the SH** back up to the surface, but certain people trying to baby joey are making my job as a journalist hard. if you have made a purchase at theperchstore and have not received your refund yet, I am in the middle of writing a new article. This article is going to be driven primarily by the people who made their purchases, and have not been refunded. So if you would please submit to me your first name, the initial of your last name, and the state/province that your live in. Also if you could include the purchasing amount with a description of the types of items that your purchased (i.e. toys, food, perches etc.). Sadly the perch potatoes are trying to bully me out of my writings about this fraud, and have even started making up lies about me to try to discredit my integrity. I'm looking to not only make sure that the facts stick, but also to alert any new comers. It's great because my former article even came up higher on google searches the the perch store did so anyone trying to google his store would be clearly warned against him, and I'm hoping to repeat the success of my last attempt to thwart anyone else from being scammed by his lack of concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.