• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A List of Breeders and Band Numbers

Naity

Checking out the neighborhood
Hey there looking for assistance on RWA TX 115 please!! Goffins cockatoo in her mid-late 20s is the estimation. Thank you

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Hey there looking for assistance on RWA TX 115 please!! Goffins cockatoo in her mid-late 20s is the estimation. Thank you
Welcome! I do not mean to sound discouraging, but given that you are talking about almost 30 years ago, and the exodus of breeders in the United States for a myriad of reasons, even if you do find the name of the breeder, it is unlikely that you will get any further than just having that information. What specifically were you trying to find out?

rs2a

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Raul Susmel
I found a budgie with a baI found a budgie with a band, B 50195. But, I couldn't find the breeder. Any information appreciated. Thanks

CareyinOhio

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Carey
Found bird in Ohio-- band says EA, then CA sideways, then 10491. Any idea how to find the breeder?
Thanks

NancyS

Sitting on the front steps
Welcome! I do not mean to sound discouraging, but given that you are talking about almost 30 years ago, and the exodus of breeders in the United States for a myriad of reasons, even if you do find the name of the breeder, it is unlikely that you will get any further than just having that information. What specifically were you trying to find out?
I hatched my first bird in 1993. Still have a record of every bird I reared/banded. Have retired from breeding but am hanging on to my records.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I hatched my first bird in 1993. Still have a record of every bird I reared/banded. Have retired from breeding but am hanging on to my records.
Mrs. Speed, you are a remarkable breeder with an impeccable record and a past AFA president. I actually attended your AFA lecture on golden conures years ago, and frankly am not surprised. It was clear to everyone in attendance that you are truly passionate about your birds!