• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A kiss.. is a kiss....is a kiss!

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Grey grey da gray wants a smooch!!!
IMG_20200118_163842.jpg IMG_20200118_163939.jpg IMG_20200118_164005.jpg

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Sweet birdie kisses are the best!

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Glenda has an amorous admirer!!! Go Grey Grey!!!!

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
After feeling the wrath of Paco, I'm scared to get my face near him. I mean look at that beak in my photo!
Grey grey doesn't know what biting is. In almost 8 years of having him since he was a chick, the only times he bites is if we're playing ball or one of his toys and I don't move my hand out of way fast enough when he grabs toy. But such a nice boy, he always apoligizes when he does accidentally gets me.

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Adorable pics! ♥♥♥
I see a very sweet loving grey their. :)
He's a sweety J.T. , this bird nearly 8 years I raised him from chick, doesn't know how to bite someone. He's just a gentle boy. Goes to momma for kisses, to me to play and ride around and have chats! Friendly with everyone.

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Glenda has an amorous admirer!!! Go Grey Grey!!!!
Lol.....he's a just a love bug. Everyone that has spent a few hours at my house always say " if you ever decide to part with grey grey, I'll have him, he just too loveable.. "
Ha ha..ha....won't happen!!! You'll have to go through Glenda to get him....she loves the crap out of him!!
And grey grey loves his momma!!
Like he's saying " I love you momma!! " I take that back... He actually says it!!!! IMG_20200118_163844.jpg

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
That is a great pic! Sergei is my kissy guy and wants a kiss each and every time he sees me even if I was only out of sight for a couple minutes. Angel is Mr. Velcro wanting to be on my shoulder no matter what I'm doing. I'll set him down in the aviary room but if I don't close the door he flies around the house until he finds me. He's been super clingy ever since his surgery. When I talk on the phone he enjoys putting his 2 cents worth in! lol