• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A guest is visiting us...

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Elvis is back home. He's a sleepy boy. Big day. And of course, we had to play catch when he got home. I will post more later but wanted to give a big thank you to Bob and Kathy. They take such good care of him and it's always nice to visit with them and their flock when I pick up and drop off Elvis. (I think Milton was happy to see Elvis go. Lol.)

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Not a clip this time? ;)
...no, no clips...he was much more interested in chasing his hat around this time. ;) Actually, the floofie was funny...E got it on the side of his head...and was annoyed (slightly) by it. He pulled at it a couple times...then shook it off.
He then watched it float gently behind the desk...staring daggers at it until it disappeared...I thought nothing of it until Kathy sucked it out from behind the desk here...:rofl:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
...no, no clips...he was much more interested in chasing his hat around this time. ;) Actually, the floofie was funny...E got it on the side of his head...and was annoyed (slightly) by it. He pulled at it a couple times...then shook it off.
He then watched it float gently behind the desk...staring daggers at it until it disappeared...I thought nothing of it until Kathy sucked it out from behind the desk here...:rofl:
Elvis considers all his feathers "his". Even when he loses them, he doesn't like me to have them.