• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A guest is visiting us...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
.did he tip it or throw it?
...he picked the bowl up and tossed the entire thing across the cage...quite an athletic move. :)

When I came home from the doctor appointment, I noticed that Kathy actually had Elvis out of his cage...she never does that with Milton, and Cassie would have chased her around if she was out...she really really does like E a lot. After he spotted me , he began to yell "OUT" over and over...until he was granted his wish...and more scritches. ;)
I am glad he didn't throw the food out of his cage. Another of his mad moves.
I'm waiting for that to happen...he will definitely be surprised when I react in the same way when he tossed the bowl...eh....

Yesterday, he was eating apples for us...chopped small, of course...today...red sweet peppers...he's free to toss them if they don't please him....

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
...he picked the bowl up and tossed the entire thing across the cage...quite an athletic move. :)

When I came home from the doctor appointment, I noticed that Kathy actually had Elvis out of his cage...she never does that with Milton, and Cassie would have chased her around if she was out...she really really does like E a lot. After he spotted me , he began to yell "OUT" over and over...until he was granted his wish...and more scritches. ;)

I'm waiting for that to happen...he will definitely be surprised when I react in the same way when he tossed the bowl...eh....

Yesterday, he was eating apples for us...chopped small, of course...today...red sweet peppers...he's free to toss them if they don't please him....
He likes apples and peppers. He has been given me a tough time about eating them lately because all he wants to do is play. I am glad he eating well and so glad he's doing well for Kathy

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
We started with his hat today...what a riot! E chases it like Milton chases pop bottles...then swings it around a few times then tosses it away ...so you can toss it back to him.

It's a great way for him to expend some energy...

Monaco

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
Me too! I'm so jealous! If any members fancy moving to Eastern Switzerland anytime soon let me know :laughin:
Please don't tempt me. I doubt I'll be able to expatriate, though. Unless you're independently wealthy there aren't many countries that will take new people. We're going to be stuck here unless we win the lottery!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Keeping two very spoiled rotten 'toos happy at the same time is a challenge. ;)

Since they can both see each other all the time, they expect me to be entertaining them alone...that other bird...BLEAH! Elvis goes nuts when he sees Milton and I watching "The Price Is Right"...and interrupting us during that time is considered sacrilege....so, right after the show is done, Milty goes back to his cage, and Elvis comes out flying time, scritches, and hat chasing.
Milton sees that, so he yells and carries on...and on...and on.

Right now, I have two 'toos that have jealous feather butts...oh well, when Elvis goes home, I'll miss the bickering they having...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I hope he's not screaming too much for you....:lol:
Elvis' screaming is a relative thing. Kathy has severe hearing loss , so the noise from the birds really doesn't bother her. After the first day, I get used to E's pitch and it becomes part of the background noise....although I do enjoy his calls of "OUT. OUT, OUT" when he thinks it's time for him to come out. ;)

E just came over for a nut...now he's over at the cage eating it...he prefers to eat it there...and now he's doing fly- arounds in the room..the first couple of days he kept running into "BUG" .(the inflatable bug I got from walleyworld) E would bonk into it, land on his cage, and scold the BUG for getting in his way...:lol:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
And definitely bathroom back at his cage.
...yep...he always goes back to the cage to potty...he is a good bird...albeit a little spoiled....well, a lot spoiled.... ;) :rofl::rofl:

...and we're like visiting grandma and grandpa...we get to spoil him even more...then hand him back to you...;)

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
...yep...he always goes back to the cage to potty...he is a good bird...albeit a little spoiled....well, a lot spoiled.... ;) :rofl::rofl:

...and we're like visiting grandma and grandpa...we get to spoil him even more...then hand him back to you...;)
Lol. You think I spoil him... ? I am glad you're enjoying him. He is getting spoiled with all the attention from you and Kathy. Hopefully he will be okay with his tiel buddies when I am gone for work

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Elvis likes his breakfast first thing in the morning...so Buddy and him get into disagreements on who should get fed first. Between "I LOVE ELVIS" and Buddy screaming her name, it gets very comical...and it doesn't matter if I feed one and Kathy feeds the other (at the same time)

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Goofy birds.

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Oh my gosh - those two together are quite the stand up comedians! <3 I love them!!!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
This afternoon took the cake...Elvis started yelling "OUT"...over and over...so both Buddy AND Milton kept yelling "SHUT UP" back at him... :rofl:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Well, Elvis will be leaving the building today...Michelle and Howie will be picking him up this afternoon. :)

I will definitely miss that sucker and his antics...he's a good bird, and has a zesty personality...:yes3: