• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A great experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
As some of you may know, a couple of months ago I had a little dilemma on what to feed. After remaining unable to make up my mind, I decided that getting ALL the choices I couldn't decide between and mixing them together was the only way I would be satisfied :D So, my birds get a mix of Zupreem Fruity, Roudybush pellets, and Bird Paradise' Benji blend (their original blend for smaller parrots).

Well, at first I only ordered a small sample of the Benji blend to see what I would think of it. It arrived promptly, and was very fresh-seeing it up close makes you really appreciate getting a food with such variety for such an affordable price, its got tons of little healthful morsels in there for my birds. My birds took to it right away and LOVED it, so I figured I would order some more.

On Friday, I placed a shipment for all three foods again. I got the confirmation same day that the items had been shipped and would be on their way to me, with an ETA for Wednesday. I came home today, and there was the package waiting for me! :dance4: Everything was professionally wrapped, and the Benji blend smelled so delicious and fresh, even when double-bagged! I am just so impressed with this company. They delivered a specific amount (I ordered per pound), carefully packaged it, and shipped it here very quickly! They definitely have my future business when it comes to ordering pellets and bird food :) Just thought I would share the experience with everyone!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:highfive: Wow! Thanks for sharing.

Merlie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh!!

I love, love, love the Paradise Blends .. I order the Benji and the Grey/Ekkie blends for my birds.

Kathy does a great job!! Everything is always fresh, packaged beautifully, and super, duper fast shipping!!

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
wow, that is aweosme! That sounds like a great food, I will have to get some for my fids

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
I really recommend it :D Archie and Ella love their pellets, don't get me wrong, but for my sake I love giving them a bit more variety to their everyday meal on top of the fresh veggies and cooked food I give them. I'm as impressed with the Benji blend as I am with the service from this company :)

Status
Not open for further replies.