• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A good update...

Nancy B

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
It's funny how they know compliments, my Fred loves to be referred to as "my baby" so when he hears me say LOOK AT MY FREDDY BIRD, MY BABY, he comes running, sometimes he's tripping over himself because he can't come quick enough! MY BABY also means he'll get spoiled for a short time, I am sure he's figured that out!

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
Eee I'm so excited to see pictures of Milton! I tell my husband about his antics, we're both big Milty fans :)
I tell my whole family about Milton! My son says PERFECT NAME! :hehe:
Same here!
Maybe next time you’re complimenting Milton you can tell him his AA fan club is also proud of him for being such a good bird! :p

It's funny how they know compliments, my Fred loves to be referred to as "my baby" so when he hears me say LOOK AT MY FREDDY BIRD, MY BABY, he comes running, sometimes he's tripping over himself because he can't come quick enough! MY BABY also means he'll get spoiled for a short time, I am sure he's figured that out!
Nancy, that is so freaking cute! I can just picture him tripping all over himself to get his spoiling on :lol:

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Work them feathers Milton on the Bird Walk....yeah strut your stuff on the bird walk cause ya know yuz too sexy for uzelf!!!!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Great news! :)

lexalayne

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alexa
Yay that’s great ! Any progress is good. I love your stories about Milton he really sounds like one in a million.

:super: TOO :marlenesmile:

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Great update! So happy for you all. ♥♥♥

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Milton was a grumpy guss all day long today, so I really couldn't get any pictures...we'll try tomorrow...;)

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Nerd bird used to love it when we told him how beautiful his wings were when he stretched them out. He also loved it when he'd decide to flap in place to exercise and I'd say FLAP MY PRETTY and he'd flap harder and harder till he was happily panting. Keep praising him for letting his feathers grow in. He knows that it's not a good thing and maybe getting praise and happiness will change his behavior to a positive and he'll be proud of his feathers again.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Does he say anything when he’s grumpy ? Jw ....
...actually, if he gets upset...or if I touch a sensitive area or feather, he'll squawk and yell, "DAT BAD...I A PRETTY PRETTY BIRD".

Grumpy is yelling "YOU A BAD BIRD"...along with weaving and doing the "snake"moving back and forth like a snake.

This means BACK OFF, SUCKER...which we do...;)

d_msparkles

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Awwww. I poked my head in because I want to start preparing for Secret Santa and here was this WONDERFUL news! Hooray for Milton! :dance55:

lexalayne

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alexa
...actually, if he gets upset...or if I touch a sensitive area or feather, he'll squawk and yell, "DAT BAD...I A PRETTY PRETTY BIRD".

Grumpy is yelling "YOU A BAD BIRD"...along with weaving and doing the "snake"moving back and forth like a snake.

This means BACK OFF, SUCKER...which we do...;)

LOL OMG !! I love reading about Milton. He sounds like such a character !!

Khizz

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Nerd bird used to love it when we told him how beautiful his wings were when he stretched them out. He also loved it when he'd decide to flap in place to exercise and I'd say FLAP MY PRETTY and he'd flap harder and harder till he was happily panting.
Sorry but I though this was SO cute!!! Like a little flying monkey!!! :hehe: