• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A fun first to celebrate...sweet destruction!

Monaco

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
Only one bead left!

IMG_20200701_212739.jpg

Looking very proud of herself...
IMG_20200701_212916.jpg

JornsBergenson

Walking the driveway
Wow! I don't know how we missed this thread congrats to you and to your ruby-feathered beauty! Destruction is good.

Our emerald boy, Toby, just wiped out a $12 toy from chewy.com in a few hours. I need to pick harder toys for him. It's hard to tell what he'll ignore, what he'll have a good time over a week with and what he'll wipe out in one day. I'm sure this is a common dilemma.

Monaco

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
Wow! I don't know how we missed this thread congrats to you and to your ruby-feathered beauty! Destruction is good.

Our emerald boy, Toby, just wiped out a $12 toy from chewy.com in a few hours. I need to pick harder toys for him. It's hard to tell what he'll ignore, what he'll have a good time over a week with and what he'll wipe out in one day. I'm sure this is a common dilemma.
Are you in the US? You really should look to our vendors for guidance, they can help you find the right cuts and sizes and styles. I bet they would help you even if you can't order from them. They're also safe, and high value! I have to go small and easy for her so far, but I bet she's going to take it up a notch soon.

Try @Mizzely and @Macawnutz !