• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A Friend for my Finch???

donutfinch

Moving in
Real Name
j
PLEASE HELP!

I have a society finch, I believe she is a girl and maybe about 4? She is pretty old for a society finch for sure and I don't know if I should even get her another finch friend and have to risk her getting too old to have another finch and then risk having ANOTHER lonely finch. Please help!!

Should I get two more finch???

donutfinch

Moving in
Real Name
j
PLEASE HELP!

I have a society finch, I believe she is a girl and maybe about 4? She is pretty old for a society finch for sure and I don't know if I should even get her another finch friend and have to risk her getting too old to have another finch and then risk having ANOTHER lonely finch. Please help!!

Should I get two more finch???
Here she is about a month ago:

Attachments

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
I would look at a rescue also. If you know any local finch groups there might be another person in the same situation, an older finch who is now alone. You can set them up together in a finch retirement home. :finch7::finch7:

donutfinch

Moving in
Real Name
j
I would look at a rescue also. If you know any local finch groups there might be another person in the same situation, an older finch who is now alone. You can set them up together in a finch retirement home. :finch7::finch7:
ty, but she actually has seemed much less lonely lately. gonna give it longer