• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

A day in the life of bella

LexBirds

Walking the driveway
Real Name
-Lex-
HAi tis me BellA, i shall shoew yu my dailiey routines,

MorNinG- I ams awakends, tiny hoomans ar much loudness, i sqauks at thems.

STill morNing- i thinks abouuts Millets, yum yum

latE morninG- yey hooman is here! hoomaN speks to me, i speaek to hooman

later morninG- while me waits for food from hooman i get ready for day, i do me hair and fluff de feathers- strettttttttttttthhhh me wings- i am prettty gworl

brekfEast- yey! foods, i am sad that i cants have the millets to eat for meals :( oh looks theres the evil pellets- munch munch munch

brekfeast part 2- hooman not likes when i dont eat pellets, who carres, my brekfeast is TINY chopped carrots- oaats- seeds- and pellets- i will not eat carrots if they are nots PEFECTLY cutted

LateR... oh nos! one of me bootiful feathers is out of place by 1/12 of a centimeter!! eMerGencY!!

LateR part 2... hooman teleports to other place-- i squaks for me wants more millet-

AlErt- CODE RED- the microwave beeped!!! AHHHH SCARY- yey i safe now

afternoon- big hooman says heloo to mes- yey nice big hooman- big hooman gib me the millets

afternoon- me fixes me feathers agains and takes a beauty nap

afternoon part 2- angersss!!! MinI hooman is LOUDNESS- i death stares at thems

noonafter- i rips apart the toys to MANY tiny shreds

late afternoon- yey bestie hooman is back- i call for hooman an hooman comes to me- hooman pets me on me neck- i love scritches (only when im in the right moods) then i squaks at hooman for treats

evening- hooman sits next to me, they is holding a weird magic light box- ( i think it caallled laptope) Laptop? hooman is confuzzling and crazy- but i loves hooman :)

late evening- dinner munches - i ams angries- i wants more seeds!! too much evil pellets

later evening- the fireball in the sky is going away- i squaks at it- many hoomans perch in front of a giant magic light color rectangle- theres moving pictures trapped in it- i watches the witchcraft-

later- my hooman talkks to me- big fat hand enters cage with the millet- YEAYYY- i am good birdie :)

nighttime- i wants to stay up late and watch The Office- yey

nightime part 2- oh nos! hooman covers my mainsion with a blanket- nuuuuu! I cannot watch The Office anymre- i can only hears sounds

night- i sleeepys- i fluff into tiny fluff- ball

every days are difffernt, goodbye freins

SumitaSinh

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hey Bella, youz look violet. Me awlsoo violet. Wanna make frenz wid Mee? Chirik da budgie

LexBirds

Walking the driveway
Real Name
-Lex-
Hey Bella, haz hear you has noo frenz, Benni? Plz tell us bout his.
ah yEz, gUod frein benni, hez verey smallz and tinies, we good frenz. we likes to eatz the millets together. Bemni is very gud singer, hez molting right nows, much itchzy I halp him : )