• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

a couple of larger foraging toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilraen

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Danae
I've got 2 foraging toys that I got for my ladies that are just too big for them.

Four Big Drawers Foraging Box by Creative Foraging - CREATIVE FORAGING SYSTEM by MY SAFE BIRD STORE

2 Door - 2 Stack Foraging Toy by Creative Foraging - CREATIVE FORAGING SYSTEM by MY SAFE BIRD STORE

One of each of those. They can physically work them, but they can't reach to the bottoms of them and I'm afraid that I'd find them stuck in one one of these days >.<

I'm guessing a fair price would be $10 each? I've cleaned them, and they were never damaged by my girls, so they're in good shape still. I'm pretty sure I could fit both of them into a large priority box from the PO, or a small regular box from them, though I don't know what the cost on that would be off hand.

Gilraen

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Danae
I think I've got both of these gone, let me wait for a few responses from the people who have messaged me and I'll say if the post needs to be closed or not. Thank you to all 3 of you :D

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I think I've got both of these gone, let me wait for a few responses from the people who have messaged me and I'll say if the post needs to be closed or not. Thank you to all 3 of you :D
Danae - please pm one of the staff when your items have been sold and we will close the thread for you - thanks!(we try to watch all the threads, but things sometimes get missed for a day or so and by pm'ing one of us, we can be sure and get to it quickly):)

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
My grey loves the boxes. The stacking boxes are next on the list to get.

Gilraen

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Danae
Well, the one with the drawers was shipped today, so it is definitely gone, but I still have the other one. If you're worried about the price, feel free to make me an offer. If it is reasonable(like you aren't offering me a penny or something :p) I'll probably take it. I know there's got to be someone out there who could put it to better use than I can!

brittneydee

Jogging around the block
Which one do you have left? Was it the four big drawers foraging box or the two door two stack foraging toy?

Gilraen

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Danae
Sorry, it was the two stack one. I just answered a PM about them, but if you're interested I'll put you next on the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.