• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures A boy and his rat

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
What a beautiful picture of your boy and his rat!

Omg his eyelashes are just amazing!!! I love when you share pics of your son, he is so adorable :heart:

Thank you so much!! Yes he is still such a cutie - less than a month away from 5 years old!! :faint:

I think Stark loves your son.

Stark definitely has a soft spot for Nikolai. I honestly think he loves making Nikolai laugh :heart:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
..naked guinea pigs...I'd take them over the long haired guineas...had a chance to obtain one a few years back...wife didn't want it.

Definitely an acquired taste...you have to be careful with them...they actually can get too much sun and be sunburned...

Mama Kirs

Strolling the yard
Lovely pictures... It's so nice to have your kid grow up with them. My little girl is 5 and she loves our dog, bunnies and bird. And they love her. Especially Teddy, our little Quaker.
We've also had 3 rats but unfortunately I had to find them another family because the combination of mr Biggles our dog and the rats was awful. Something I hadn't expected because our dog is soort good with our freeranging bunnies. Again, great pics!

Mama Kirs

Strolling the yard
Omg...since seeing these cute pictures I'm constantly thinking about rats! :headsmack: I saw the titel of this posting, so WHY did I not control myself and skip this one?! I even know a shelter with 2 very cute oldies sitting there...
Thanks Mizzely!! :p

Kimberla

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Back in the day my daughter had a grey and white rat named K.D. She was wonderful!! My daughter always has had long hair and K.D. would get under her hair and go wherever my daughter went. You would just see her pink nose sticking out from the back of her head. I miss her even now!