• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures 4 week old Linnies

lou5357

Moving in
Hi all,

I just thought I'd post my most recent pic's of our baby linnies.
To be honest, I am hoping that folk like me can find what I have been posting in the last couple of weeks (especially pictures), so that new breeders (intentional or not) can hopefully benefit from seeing growth development of these lovelies from soon after birth onwards. I did a lot of Google searches in the early days after our eggs hatched, but found very little online (compared to say, bourkes or budgies) to compare how mine were doing.

The colours coming through with the younger one are quite surprising...a possible slate? Whatever, I am pleased that both youngsters have made such good progress.
Enjoy the photos!

Lou.

Attachments

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Beautiful little fluffy Dinos :swoon:

wyrinth

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
How cute. The younger one almost looks grey wing. My mauves/slates looked almost black. Baby birds are just too cute, whatever the color!

jdmiller95

Meeting neighbors
You should've heard the noises I made when I saw this. Bookmarking it to keep for the next time I'm the least bit sad!!!! (I just love thinking of my baby looking like this...I never saw him so little!!)