• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

4 months and five days...

Khizz

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@Ali aside from much-needed humour (something definitely needed in this day and age!) I would say your aviary stuff is particularly useful, you really thought it through and didn't just build some walls and randomly cram a bunch of birds in!

Also, to be helpful you don't have to be a birdy expert. Sometimes what's needed is some out-of-the-box thinking and ideas not just straightforward advice :)

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Sometimes what's needed is some out-of-the-box thinking and ideas
Totally :agreed:
Even bird area setups and DIY toy ideas etc, they´re not ¨advice¨ but they are certainly super helpful :)

• Love
Reactions: Ali

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Actually @Ali you were extremely helpful on one particular occasion I can think of when I sent you a PM to ask if you were staying online! You know the thread I am referring to and you were a massive help offering that young new member support and making sure she was not alone when she needed someone to ask questions or was feeling stressed. You helped make that member feel totally supported in her time of stress and terror- Give yourself credit where credit is due!!

jzarc17

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jackie
I know the feeling.

I love fair doughnuts. OMG I love them! You don´t get them in Spain. But we have buñuelos that are very similar but with no sugar on... so I do have those when the fair is on, once per year (though it is cancelled this year!!! meant to be next month). I was back in the UK the October before last, even went to Blackpool and forgot the doughnuts!! I was moaning most of the way back to my mums house in the car :lol:
So there is this place near me that is locally owned and they have my most favorite doughnut in the world! It‘s a cannoli filled doughnut. I only get it once a year or so because its such a treat. I LOVE sweets :excited3: