• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

35% off Sale on Beak Appetit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Stephen
I ended up ordering large bags - 3 x Cinnamon Sunrise, 3 x Caribbean Crunch and 6 x Cheese Teaser. The distributor gave me 20% off which was nice :)

I received a response from Beak Appetit and they would not give me their recipes (understandable) and advised that there is no chance in the foreseeable future of them returning to production.

Hay Kay

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Haylie
well i suppose the other thing we could do is get people with the product to post the ingredients and experiment around with making our own

Stevo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Stephen
well i suppose the other thing we could do is get people with the product to post the ingredients and experiment around with making our own
I will be trying to reverse-engineer it when I get home next month (mind you, 12 large bags will last Danny 72weeks+ :omg: )

Birdzone, the Australian distributor, is also looking at producing their own cooked range - they already produce a good range of blended seeds/dried fruits for many different species.

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
I was told today that my distributor is all out of the Beak Appetit, looks like everyone wanted to stock up!

Stevo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Stephen
I was told today that my distributor is all out of the Beak Appetit, looks like everyone wanted to stock up!
The early parrot gets the grain..... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.