• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

3 day only sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iggysbirds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Stephanie
IIRBS is offering a three day only sale. 15% off your entire order Friday, Saturday and Sunday only. Then after the three days it will go back down to 10% off through the end of the year.

For the three day 15% off sale it will be figured automatically on ALL orders EMAILED in to iirbsinc@aol.com or iirbsinc@gmail.com during that time period, check out our website at www.iggysbirds.com/birdtoys to see our selection. We are adding a few more this evening so keep an eye out.

After the three day sale is over you must use coupon code bfd2009 to get the 10% discount. You cannot combine discounts. Also don't forget any order over $100 gets free shipping in USA (even if dividing up shipping destinations!) or if shipped out of the country if the shipping is less than equal to 15% of entire order ir will be free on orders over $100 (in other words if your ordering outside of USA and you order $100 we will give free shipping up to $15!! if over that we will discount your shipping by that much.)

For any questions email the above address, PM me here or call us at the number on our website.

Stephanie

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
thanks for sharing

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
I will go check it out now :)

Still have to do my SS shopping :):)

iggysbirds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Stephanie
Don't forget 15% off sale ends tomorrow (Sunday) at midnight. Although you can still use coupon code bfd2009 for 10% off throughout the end of December. And free shipping on orders over $100 will continue in USA (free shipping or discounted shipping equal to 15% of order, on orders over $100 outside of USA will continue as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.