• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

2's in the USA

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Cody is my BE2. She was hatched in So. California. I sometimes refer to her as "Saggy Baggy eyes".
Lol. Saggy baggy eyes sums it up well! Is there pics of her on here?

scrape

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
I am curious if there are Corellas and some other Aussie 2's in America and even more curious if we have members with them.
I know there are Aussie birds there like the Budgie, Cockatiel, Galahs and Major Mitchells and some other smaller birds like Bourkes and Rosellas but I do not seem to see any of Australia's other 2's (mainly SC2's and Corellas) even though I know that many of our birds used to be exported to America.
All the crested cockies I see are little ones like Tritons or Citrons but I do not recall seeing a Greater SC2 there and all the cute smaller cockies I see or hear of seem to be Goffins but I do not recall anyone having a Corella.
The rescue I volunteer with currently has a bare-eyed. They always have at least one SC2. We have two right now. One has real light yellow crest and smaller eyes compared to the other. They are both larger Toos.