• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

2am mailbox trip (Angela- you may like it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

igors mum

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
deb
It gets really old fast, lol. I spent all of last summer in the field and it was a horrible field year in Tennessee because of all the rain. I caught some, but they were either too little or female. :rolleyes: I have my eyes set on possibly Ohio for this coming field season, I have been told there are places where I could get all my snakes in one weekend. THAT would be great, or I may go down to Florida :hehe:.
if you were after rattlers i could tell you where the largest den of them is in oklahoma lol.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
It gets really old fast, lol. I spent all of last summer in the field and it was a horrible field year in Tennessee because of all the rain. I caught some, but they were either too little or female. :rolleyes: I have my eyes set on possibly Ohio for this coming field season, I have been told there are places where I could get all my snakes in one weekend. THAT would be great, or I may go down to Florida :hehe:.
too bad you don't need rat snakes, have them out the wazoo here, have seen about 10 this year in my yard alone - that is more than I have seen around here in the last 7 years combined:eek:

hsmoscout

Rollerblading along the road
too bad you don't need rat snakes, have them out the wazoo here, have seen about 10 this year in my yard alone - that is more than I have seen around here in the last 7 years combined:eek:
:omg: That's ridiculous! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.