• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS 2020 Avian Avenue Spring Sidewalk Sale

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Have you bought here before ? And those vendors is my first time
I've been around here over 10 years. I can tell you every vendor here is legit, bird experienced and bird savvy!

There are no fly by night vendors here. You will never worry about the quality, shipping or anything from anyone that is listed on AA.

We aren't Amazon! But you will have no worries with anything you buy down to food if you decide to try anything anyone dehydrates, freeze dries etc. And the toy qualities of all the toy makers are the best out there. Lots of love and creativity go into these toys.

Last edited:

Lucas2019

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Maria
I've been around here over 10 years. I can tell you every vendor here is legit, bird experienced and bird savvy!

There are no fly by night vendors here. You will never worry about the quality, shipping or anything from anyone that is listed on AA.

We aren't Amazon! But you will have no worries with anything you buy down to food if you decide to try anything anyone dehydrates, freeze dries etc. And the toy qualities of all the toy makers are the best out there. Lots of love and creativity go into these toys.
Thank you so much , I added more things on my cart . I will hit up if I have any questions

Lucas2019

Real Name
Maria

Thanks Kazoo bird and company I can’t wait to get his things

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Thank you so much , I added more things on my cart . I will hit up if I have any questions
Yep, we are all trust worthy Vendors here. I've been in Biz since 2002.

Happy shopping where ever you shop!! :)

Lucas2019

Real Name
Maria
They're fabulous. I have been shocked with the quality, excellent communication, great prices... definitely try these venders first. I love them!
I did I bought I few items for my birds I came to shop cause I need it some perches for my baby and since we all have birds and care for them is the best place to shop from.