• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SALE 2020 Avian Avenue Fall Sidewalk Sale

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
OMG-maybe its because I'm old and retired(so on a strict budget)buy I'm flabbergasted at shipping costs:sad4:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
OMG-maybe its because I'm old and retired(so on a strict budget)buy I'm flabbergasted at shipping costs:sad4:
Sometimes the carts are buggy and will over charge. Technology is great it isn't! But yeah, anything heavy and/or large will cost a lot :(

I think all of our vendors refund shipping overages!

Last edited:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Hi, Danita. Unfortunately, no. It's hard for me to put our stands on sale because they are so expensive to make---and I don't have that much room price-wise to put them on sale. That being said, I'm going to see what I can do about offering a "special" on one or two stands where the base is a bit more expensive because the glass block is not special order. Working on it---because would love to make something doable for the wonderful AAers. Do you need more stands? I sure love seeing the videos of your wonderful flock using them. We can work something out offline if you need more
Your stands are on my Facebook Page every day twice a day lol www.facebook.com/luckyloucocotoo
I want to add another I think, not right now, but down the road :)

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
No, :(
With COVID my store is so busy, everyone shops online for bird supplies. I also have other lives now, which take up time :)
My first SWS sitting out and if feels good hahaha
I kinda liked the coupon code #icanwaitforever :laugh:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I kinda liked the coupon code #icanwaitforever :laugh:
Believe it or not, I have used those before and people still email me a week later lol
"icanwaitalongtime" for 10% and "icanwaitareallylongtime" for 15% lol or Please RUSH my order.
There is an Amazon mentality with some people.

Wingdow

Sprinting down the street
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
Your stands are on my Facebook Page every day twice a day lol www.facebook.com/luckyloucocotoo
I want to add another I think, not right now, but down the road :)
I'll take good care of you when you're ready to add another stand. It always makes my day when I see your videos with your flock on our stands. Keeps me going in this business!

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
No, :(
With COVID my store is so busy, everyone shops online for bird supplies. I also have other lives now, which take up time :)
My first SWS sitting out and if feels good hahaha
Does anyone want a T4W sale? Like if you are okay with waiting. My Xmas toys are popular which I put up 2 weeks ago.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Does anyone want a T4W sale? Like if you are okay with waiting. My Xmas toys are popular which I put up 2 weeks ago.
I am sure people would love it but don't do it if it will stress you out. I took off last fall sale for the baby and I have no regrets :hug2:

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
:heart:We all love your stuff Danita and I would shop for sure. But you deserve a breather/break and you know how these sales go and all of the demand they can take. Do Not feel you need to do a sale or feel bad for not doing one. We will love you anyway!!!

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I am sure people would love it but don't do it if it will stress you out. I took off last fall sale for the baby and I have no regrets :hug2:
Lol
I don’t have a baby lololol you have a good excuse!
I told my husband there is a SWS coming up. He says “oh nooooooo!” He said it in the voice/tone of someone falling off a cliff lol

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Lol
I don’t have a baby lololol you have a good excuse!
I told my husband there is a SWS coming up. He says “oh nooooooo!” He said it in the voice/tone of someone falling off a cliff lol
You don't need an excuse :)