• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

2 males and female?

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Hi
I think I have two males pico and mango and 1 female indie

mango and indie were playing in mango cage first time I’ve seen mango show any behaviours he regenerate for indie did side step dance along perch to her clicking loads scratching head then she bow mango didn’t do anything after

do you think I have 2boys and a girl I am really going to have to get them dna tested
DC16E01D-57D8-4E47-A818-C1C44A5FF526.jpeg

mango and Indie are so noisy together and mango gets very excited when Indie about and loud

Momo & Mido

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Irene
From what I know it’s harder to know if it’s a male. But those airplane wings that she is making in the picture definitely means you have a female on your hands

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
From what I know it’s harder to know if it’s a male. But those airplane wings that she is making in the picture definitely means you have a female on your hands
thank you indie the one that bites is very cage aggressive sheds things puts them in her butt I think she’s definitely female

Momo & Mido

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Irene
Also males can put the papers in their tail and can be territorial. Espacially when you come near their partner. But the airplane wings say it all because it's the thing they do to let the male know they want to mate
So keep your dummy eggs on hand ;)

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Also males can put the papers in their tail and can be territorial. Espacially when you come near their partner. But the airplane wings say it all because it's the thing they do to let the male know they want to mate
indie bites so much harder than other two so much more fiesty she’s a cow bag bites for no reason she’s definitely the bossy one out of the three not sure that means anything though
oh no I am not looking forward to that:shifty:

how’s your four doing would love an updated and pictures please

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I lean towards female.... but don´t rule out male. Male male pairs do exist, so one must take on the girlie role and do the aeroplane...

Either DNA, or wait until Indie lays an egg (if she´s a girl).

Also, I just love the photograph :lol: Like Mango!? What on earth are you looking for up there? :roflmao:

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
I lean towards female.... but don´t rule out male. Male male pairs do exist, so one must take on the girlie role and do the aeroplane...

Either DNA, or wait until Indie lays an egg (if she´s a girl).

Also, I just love the photograph :lol: Like Mango!? What on earth are you looking for up there? :roflmao:
Indie aeroplanes for pico too though does what make a difference is that more female I don’t even think she’s one yet think she one in end of December or beginning of January

haha:rofl: mango does that every time she aeroplanes looks like what you want me to do with that haha:lol:
Indie done it a few times today to mango when out together today

Wally&Eva

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carol
Both Wally and Eva chase and try to mount each other, they both regurgitate but Wally is the only one that does airplane wings. And Wally will let Eva mount but Eva won’t allow Wally. I always thought, Wally may be a female cus of the opening of the wings

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Both Wally and Eva chase and try to mount each other, they both regurgitate but Wally is the only one that does airplane wings. And Wally will let Eva mount but Eva won’t allow Wally. I always thought, Wally may be a female cus of the opening of the wings
wally does remind me so much of indie though
None have mine have tried to mount pico either hasn’t a clue or couldn’t care less the times Indie bowed to him which she hasn’t done since mango came into mix
Mango just looks up there like on photo or try’s to nibble her feet or preens feathers around her wings so I don’t know what’s going on :banghead:

I think I need to dna test mango and indie for sure